Having you ever seen floating glass shelves on someone’s wall? Glass shelves can be a beautiful and elegant way to display some of your favorite possessions. There are a lot of reasons to choose glass shelves for your home, check them out below.
Advantages of Glass Shelves
Glass shelves can be an excellent option for many reasons. Here are some of the advantages of glass shelves:
- Provide Extra Storage Space – The main advantage of using any shelf is that it can add storage space to your home. Glass shelves, like other shelves, free up some of your space by giving you added storage. However, with glass shelves, this storage space can make the room appear larger because the shelves are transparent.
- Allow Light to Travel Through – Glass shelves are great because light can travel through them. This can create a great lighting effect making the room feel larger and more open. Glass shelves can also be a great way to display your items. The fact that light travels through these shelves can make your items more easily seen, especially if you install glass shelves in a darker corner.
- Customizable – If you choose to use glass shelves in your home, they are entirely customizable to your needs. You can select the size and shape you want, and we can build shelves that fit perfectly in your space.
- Visual Appeal – Another advantage of using glass shelves in your home is that these shelves create spectacular visual appeal. Glass shelves can enhance the items that you are displaying because of the reflective quality of the glass. Additionally, they can add visual contrast to your As stated above, light travels through these shelves, which can be a powerful visual as well. Finally, you can choose to use floating glass shelves which creates a magical effect for displaying different pieces.
- Strong and Durable – Glass shelves can also be strong and durable to use. You can choose your desired thickness to be sure that your shelves can support the weight that you are looking for. Your glass shelves can be customized specifically to your needs.
There are a lot of excellent advantages to using glass shelves in your home. Now that you have decided to try out glass shelves learn more about the best places to put glass shelves in your home below.
Where to Put Glass Shelves in Your Home
Basically, you can put glass shelves anywhere in your home where you need a little extra storage. However, we want to discuss a few exceptional places to put glass shelves in your home. First, if you have an area in your home where you lack storage and light, it could be a great place for glass shelves. A dark corner would just be made darker by wooden shelves, but glass shelves can bring more light and life to the area.
Another excellent place to put glass shelves is in the bathroom. Glass shelves in the bathroom can give you much-needed extra storage space, as well as a clean and modern look. Glass shelves can store beauty products, towels, and more.
Glass shelves could also be great in a walk-in closet to keeps a sense of openness in the small space. These are just a few of the many places in your home that could benefit from well-designed glass shelves.
Customizing Glass Shelves
If you are ready to create custom glass shelves for your home, you should reach out to a business that provides these products and services to help you design glass shelves that fit perfectly in your space.
Giant Glass & Mirror has been creating and customizing amazing glass pieces like glass shelves for many years. We specialize in the design, fabrication, and installation of these beautiful glass pieces. We can help you get amazing glass products into your home.
At Giant Glass & Mirror glass shelves are just one of the products we offer. We also provide frameless shower doors and frameless tub enclosures to give your bathroom an elevated and functional look. Additionally, we design and create glass walls and partitions. These can be great for office buildings as well as homes to divide rooms while still allowing you to keep a feeling of openness and space.
If you are in need of glass shelves, frameless glass shower doors, glass partitions, or glass tabletops, you should reach out to Giant Glass & Mirror. We can easily customize glass products to suit your needs, and we are happy to help you give your home an upgrade. Reach out to us here if you would like to learn more.