DECORATIVE WALL MIRRORS FOR YOUR HOME
A mirror is a functional and beautiful addition to your home. It’s the perfect decorative touch to make a space seem larger and brighter. You can use mirrors in any room, hallway, or entryway. Here are some tips on how to decorate with mirrors and find the one that suits your needs.
- Make a small area seem larger. A mirror gives the illusion of a window, reflecting both natural and artificial light, making a small room appear brighter and bigger. A round or rectangular mirror over a console table in an entryway or foyer complements the space while increasing the viewing area. Plus, a mirror hung near your entryway or foyer makes it easy to check your hair or makeup before heading out the door in the morning. Additionally, you can examine your outfit in a custom full-length mirror before heading out at night. In a hallway or staircase, mirrors appear to widen the space and create an illusion of depth.
- Maximize a room’s lighting. If you have a poorly lit room in your home, mirrors can help. When placed at the right angle or opposite of a window, a mirror will catch sunlight and bounce natural light throughout your room. When placed on an adjacent wall, a mirror will mimic a window and make it seem like you have more light in your room. You can also arrange mirrors to reflect the brightness and beauty of lighting fixtures.
- Anchor your wall art. A gallery wall is a perfect way to show off your unique art collection, and it is an effortless way to bring style and personality to any room.Large decorative wall mirrors can act as an anchor for an art gallery wall. Arrange smaller pieces of artwork, photographs, drawings, or souvenirs from your travels around the mirror or surround a large picture or painting with small, decorative wall mirrors.
REFLECT YOUR STYLE WITH CUSTOM BATHROOM MIRRORS
Your bathroom is where you get your day started right in the morning. Since your bathroom is one of the most important rooms in your home, decorating to your own personal style is essential. Bath accessories, décor, and a decorative mirror let your taste shine through and give your bathroom a complete look.
Bathroom mirrors complement your style and allow you to get ready faster in the morning. Mirrors are an essential way to add function to your bathroom, making it easier to style your hair, brush your teeth, shave, or apply makeup. They also make your bathroom look bigger and brighter. However, bathroom mirrors don’t have to be only functional; they can also be decorative. From framed or frameless to pivot and beveled, custom bathroom mirrors come in a variety of styles.
At Giant Glass & Mirror, we can help you determine the right mirror style, size, and shape for your space. Usually, the size of a mirror above a vanity is determined by the length of the vanity’s countertop. Small bathrooms typically have a single vanity. For example, a 48-inch single sink vanity should have a mirror that does not exceed 44 inches wide. Master bathrooms often have larger vanity mirrors that sit above a double sink vanity
BEDROOM MIRRORS TO SUIT YOUR HOME
Your bedroom is your own personal sanctuary, a place where you go to rest, relax, and recharge. Make sure it is a place that you look forward to going to at the end of the day. Whether your bedroom is casual and inviting or luxurious and regal, we have mirrors for sale that fit your design style.
In addition to adding the illusion of extra space, a mirror can be the focal point of your entire room. Large and full-length mirrors propped against a wall or in your walk-in closet can make your room seem larger. Placing a mirror next to a bedside table can give your room the feel of a luxurious resort. For a modern look, choose details like beveled edges and sleek lines.
When it is time to sleep, the darker the room, the better. However,a dimly lit bedroom during the day can dim your spirits. To enjoy bright, cheery daytime sun, add a full-length mirror where it can catch the natural light from the outdoors. It also helps if you have at least two other sources of light in your bedroom. A mirror on your dresser or nightstand can reflect this artificial light at night and create a calm, relaxing mood.
TIPS FOR USING MIRRORS TO ELEVATE YOUR HOME DÉCOR
Whatever size or shape you choose; a beautifully crafted mirror can enhance any interior space. If your home is lacking something special, then custom mirrors could be the perfect addition. If you haven’t tried decorating with mirrors, these simple tips will help you to make the most of your investment.
- Try hanging smaller square or rounded mirrors in a grid or cluster pattern. This will create an impressive wall feature that adds height, depth, and a sense of space to any room. Try this technique in your living room for a standout feature that becomes a talking point whenever you have guests around.
- Instead of hanging expensive artwork, consider a feature mirror instead. Giant Glass & Mirror can fabricate custom beveled mirrors that would look amazing in a modern or transitional home. If you are looking for something more traditional, consider framing a mirror in wood.
- You don’t need to settle for the traditional rectangular designs when you choose custom mirrors.We can create high-quality mirrors in any shape or style, allowing your personality to shine through.
- If you are planning to remodel your bathroom, have a custom mirror designed at the same time. You can pair a beautiful mirror with your bathroom vanity to create a unique look and feel. Try using a beveled edge mirror with a vessel sink for a truly modern look. You could also install large wall mirrors within shower enclosures for a modern and truly breathtaking bathroom.
- Try complementing like-for-like shapes to add consistency in your home. This design technique incorporates unique decorative elements that have identical or similar shapes. For example, if you have rounded artwork to hang in your living room, complement it with a rounded beveled mirror on an opposing wall. It’s a subtle trick that really works wonders when you want to achieve beauty with style.
- If you have a small space that feels cramped, try adding a large mirror as a decorative wall feature. This will immediately make the room feel more spacious and open. This is particularly useful in small reading nooks, home offices, bedrooms, and dining rooms.
Whatever you have in mind, Giant Glass & Mirror can create the perfect solution.Talk to us today for custom mirrors that will last the lifetime of your home.
BUY CUSTOM INTERIOR MIRROS FOR YACHTS
If you’re a yacht owner, you will know that style and presentation is everything. You’ve likely asked yourself: where are the best mirror stores near me? For marine glass, it’s sometimes a difficult question to answer. When choosing glass products for your vessel, there are some specific requirements which can’t be compromised. You’ll need to keep all of them in mind when buying custom interior mirrors for yachts.
- A mirror on your yacht needs to be durable and resistant to movement and structural stress.
- A mirror should be easy to clean so that your living or bathroom spaces always look great.
- Yacht mirrors need to be able to stand the test of time. Quality can never be compromised.
- Beauty is always a key consideration. Any mirror installation on your yacht should complement existing décor choices.
Our custom mirrors are guaranteed to go beyond your expectations. The team here at Giant Glass & Mirror has over 20 years of experience serving the market in South Florida. The collective experience of the entire team spans decades. If you want to have complete confidence in the team that works for you, we are the obvious choice.
Our marine glass mirrors are made to withstand demanding environments. They won’t crack or break under stress, so you can have confidence that the money you spend today will provide a long return.
We use high quality raw materials and advanced fabrication techniques to ensure that mirrors are easy to clean and maintain. You’ll spend less time polishing surfaces and more time enjoying Florida’s beautiful coastlines.
Because we are an integrated design and manufacturing company, we can design mirrors that suit your unique aesthetic style. Whether your yacht follows a traditional decorative approach, or something modern and hi-tech, our mirrors can perfectly complement your other décor choices. Beveled edges, unique shapes for tight spaces, and custom tinting processes all give you options.
Contact us today to discuss your ideas for custom interior mirrors for yachts, and we’ll give you solutions and a pricing guide so that you can move ahead with your project. We also fabricate glass partitions, yacht windows, doors, and shower enclosures. You can get everything taken care of under one roof, with the friendliest and most knowledgeable team of marine glass experts.
Your yacht reflects your lifestyle, determination, and success. Don’t cut corners when it comes to interior fittings. Giant Glass & Mirror is the best option for your yacht renovation.
SAVE ON MIRRORS AT GIANT GLASS & MIRROR
Every bedroom should have a few pampering touches that make you feel special. Yours is no exception; add luxurious sheets, plush pillows and blankets, and a mirror with a beautiful frame. Add texture to your room by positioning the mirror to reflect a textured object, such as a faux fur or wool throw. You will love waking up in your own private oasis.
Wall mirrors are an easy way to add glamour, decoration, and function to your home. If you are looking for mirrors for sale, choose Giant Glass & Mirror. With a wide selection of shapes, sizes, and edges, you will find the highest-quality mirrors at discounted prices. For 20 years, we have been proud to provide both residential and commercial clients in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Palm Beach, and the surrounding areas with exceptional mirrors and outstanding service.