Whether you are renovating or building a new home, a frameless glass shower door offers significant benefits. From improving beauty to increasing functionality, you can create a modern bathroom that will provide joy and convenience every day.
Second only to your kitchen, your bathroom can add long term value to your home. Any improvements you make are an investment for the future.
Find out how frameless shower doors can elevate your bathroom and get tips for choosing the best doors for your project below.
Enjoy All the Advantages of Frameless Glass Shower Doors
From customization to high-end style, you’ll enjoy great benefits when you choose glass as a primary material in your bathroom. Here are all the ways that frameless shower doors benefit you and your family.
- Total Customization: You can custom fabricate glass shower doors and panels to fit the layout and design of your bathroom. Our professional and experienced team take exacting measurements, so the size and shape of your new shower door will fit right down to the millimeter on every side and corner. This level of customization ensures that you get the best fit with a premium look and feel.
- Increase the Value of Your Home: A beautiful and functional bathroom significantly improves the value of your home. Most homebuyers prefer low maintenance materials like glass, which makes custom glass doors beneficial if you choose to sell in the future.
- Improved Sense of Space: Modern bathrooms are light, bright, and airy. By using glass, you reduce dead surfaces and increase the perception of space in the room.
- Easy Maintenance: Glass is one of the easiest materials to maintain, and it retains its luster for years without requiring any special maintenance. Additionally, the lack of grooves and imperfections on the surface of glass prevents grime buildup. When you want a bathroom that is both beautiful and low on upkeep requirements, glass should be the material at the top of your list.
- Modern Style: Framed glass shower doors look dated in modern bathrooms and tend to collect grime and debris within just a few short months of usage. When you want a modern bathroom in your home that you can look at with pride, frameless glass shower doors are the obvious choice.
- Resilience to Moisture: Framed doors corrode and rust within a few short months or years of ownership. The result is ugly to look at and difficult to remedy. However, glass is the perfect solution to treat and beat condensation in the bathroom. Additionally, without problematic metal frames, you won’t have to worry about corrosion and discoloration that can come from moisture run-off.
- Safe to Use and Environmentally Friendly: Compared to other common materials used today, glass is considered eco-friendly. It is long-lasting, chemically stable, and sourced from abundant natural resources. The energy used to create glass shower doors is balanced out over the lifetime of ownership, so you can have peace of mind knowing that your bathroom has a low carbon footprint.
What to Look for in Frameless Glass Shower Panels and Doors
As with any area of home improvement, the quality of frameless glass shower doors and panels can vary. You need to find a designer and manufacturer that satisfies all your demands for quality and aesthetic.
- Aesthetic and Quality: Not all frameless glass shower doors are created equal. Look for high-quality glass products from a trusted local manufacturer, that are tempered and chemically treated to prevent fogging and moisture buildup. Overall quality is evident from the moment you see or touch glass. It should be transparent with no signs of visual distortion when looking through it from different positions and angles.
- Budget: Consider your budget when buying frameless doors for your shower. While glass is a premium material, you will enjoy reasonable prices when dealing with a fully integrated design, fabrication, and installation company.
- Flexibility: Buying off-the-shelf glass doors means you must conform to standard measurements and shapes. However, when you want a truly custom bathroom, always insist on a company that designs and builds their shower doors and panels in-house. You should have the freedom to design your bathroom without compromises.
- Customer Feedback: Feedback and testimonials are important. Look for local reviews and ask to see examples of previous projects when you are considering a frameless shower door installation company. This will give you peace of mind as you move ahead with your own bathroom renovation or remodeling.
- Measure: Take all measurements before you start looking for a glass supplier. This allows you to get a ballpark figure regarding sizing and price. Don’t worry; the best companies will follow up with their own teams to ensure that you get the perfect fit.
Looking for High-Quality Frameless Shower Doors in Florida?
Are you ready to move ahead with beautiful custom glass doors for your bathroom? Giant Glass & Mirror is here to help. We build custom frameless shower doors, glass panels, and mirrors for beautiful modern bathrooms. Our extensive design options allow you to create the bathroom of your dreams without any limitations.
Enjoy friendly customer service, the highest quality glass and hardware, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Contact us today to plan a new and better bathroom with the beauty of glass.